Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy thanksgiving!

in just a few hours, i will be on a cozy train headed home to btown :)

going home is really one of my favorite things - and thanksgiving especially.  its a longer weekend, meaning extra family time and extra food time! im looking forward to baking with my mom, mini photo-shoots with my sis, seeing my little cousin who now has hair and talks!, catching up on project runway dvr's... and maybe a bit of shopping. just a little.

before the long holiday weekend, i'll leave you with a craft i completed monday night.  homemade cards are always more special - and theyre easy too. just big enough to do something fun, but small enough to finish in one night. this one features my new calligraphy pens and festive bunting (using leftover paper from these!)









 have a happy thanksgiving!


1 comment: